Daily Program: Duration: 10 days / 09 nigths. Touristic Attractions: The lady of Cao – Royal tombs of the lord of Sipán – Sicán – Túcume – Cusco city – Sacred valley of the Incas – Machu Picchu.
THE NORTH TREASURES
Day 01: Lima city. Welcome to Peru.
• When you will arrive to Lima at “Jorge Chavez International Airport”, our Trip Peru representative, will be welcome and transfer you to your hotel.. • On the route, our staff will give you all the required information about your program, current currency exchange rate and give you some advice about your permanence in Peru, and resolve all question you have in there • Hotel accommodation • Overnight Lima.
Day 2: Lima. Cusco (capital of the Inca Empire).
• Breakfast at the hotel. • According with the transfer time, our staff will be take you to “Jorge Chavez International Airport” to take the plane to Cusco. We will do the check-in process: seat assignment, baggage check and boarding pass printed You will board the flight to Cusco city. It takes just 01 hour flight • Arrival at “Velasco Astete Airport” in Cusco city, our Trip Peru representative, will be transfer you to the hotel, according your reservation you did • Overnight Cusco.
Day 3: Sacred valley of the Incas tour.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • In the morning, we will transfer you through the sacred valley and along the Urubamba River, where you can appreciate beautiful landscapes; Until arriving at the town of Chinchero (12342.51 feets / 3,762meters above sea level ) where you will enjoy a craft center where you will be received by the local people; its main square and its colonial church. • We will continue with our trip, we will go to Ollantaytambo, one of the most important towns in the Sacred Valley of the Incas and this is the only place that preserves its Inca urban design. However, “Ollantay” has its own charms. • At the indicated time, we will go to the town of Urubamba. • Overnight in the Sacred Valley.
Day 4: Tour Machu Picchu.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • We will transfer from the hotel located in the Sacred Valley to the Ollantaytambo station, to board the tourist class train to the town of Aguas Calientes. • The impressive trip lasts an hour and a half; and you will enjoy the indescribable scenery from the Andes to the low jungle, and you will also enjoy the excellent service on the train. • Upon arrival at the train station in Aguas Calientes, we will board a bus up the mountain and arrive at the archaeological site of Machu Picchu. (7972.44 feets / 2,430 meters above sea level) • MACHU PICCHU: At the site, we will visit the Inca palaces, towers, Intihuatana, the palace of three windows, the central plaza, platforms, the condor palace and cells, as well as the impressive view of the Huayna Picchu mountain. • At the indicated time, we will take a bus to go down again to the town of Aguas Calientes. • We will board the train from the town of Aguas Calientes to the Ollantaytambo train station and then to the city of Cusco in a special reserved transport. All this movement will take about 03 hours. (approx) • Arrival to Cusco city and transfer to the hotel, it will be accommodated according to your reservation that you made. • Overnight Cusco.
Day 5: Cusco. Lima. Trujillo.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • According to the time of your itinerary; we will transfer you to Cusco airport . We will do the check-in process: seat assignment, baggage check and printed boarding pass • Then you will board the flight to the Lima city, with a duration of approx. 01 hour; and upon arrival at the “Jorge Chavez” airport in Lima, our representative will be contact and give you the flight directions and connection to TRUJILLO city “The capital of eternal Spring”. Then you will board a flight that will be last 01 hour aprox. Upon arrival, our agency staff will inform you of everything about your permanence in Trujillo city. • After being transfered from the airport to the hotel, where you will wait, you can explore the city on your own. • Overnight Trujillo.
Day 6: TRUJILLO City tour – Huaca del Sol y Luna – Chan Chan – Huanchaco.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • We will start the City Tour where we will get to know the most important interesting places of “The capital of eternal spring”, such as the Plaza Mayor and the “El recreo”; Colonial houses such as Portada de los Leones( Lions Gates) , De La Emancipación ( Emancipation House ) etc. • Later we will move to the Moche Valley area to Huaca del Sol y de la Luna; where we will be able to appreciate the vestiges of the Moche Culture and the wonderful murals worked in colored clay, also the buildings with superimposed platforms, the various forms of construction from different periods (200 BC -700 AD approx.), cemetery. We will also see the Huaca del Sol, which is part of the archaeological complex, as well as the artisan centers. After this visit, we will board the bus to go to the Huanchaco beach, where the Little reed horse ( caballitos de totora) are been used from old times till nowadays for fishing and surfing . – Lunch (on your own) • Then we will move to the archaeological site of Chan-Chan; (largest mud city in the world). We will visit the “Palacio Tschudi”, and inside we can visit its immense ceremonial square, central cemetery, water well, viewpoint place and the Site Museum, where we will appreciate the vestiges found in the area such as ceramics and mummies of the Chimu and Mochica culture. • Transfer to the hotel. • Overnight Trujillo.
Day 7: Trujillo – El Brujo Complex (Señora de Cao) – Chiclayo.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • Transfer from the hotel to the Chicama Valley and entrance to Magdalena de Cao; about 37.28 miles / 60 kilometers from Trujillo city. Upon arrival we will visit the modern Museum where the remains of the “Señora de Cao”, the first female ruler of the Mochica culture, buried about 1,700 years ago, are exhibited. • After this visit, we will board the bus to go to Chiclayo city. Arrival at the Pier of Pimentel, with a temperate climate, with moderate heat at noon, tempered by light winds and by the proximity of the sea, a suitable place for lunch. • Lunch (on your own) • Overnight Chiclayo.
Day 8: Lambayeque – Royal Tombs of Sipán – National Museum of Sicán.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • We will board the tourist transport to Lambayeque, (27.96 miles / 45 kms) in one hour in approx. Then, we will visit the Museum of ROYAL TOMBS OF SIPÁN, it has 10 exhibition rooms, where you can see the vestiges of burial and treasures of the Lord of Sipán, at the time of his death; the great collection of gold, silver and copper objects. • Lunch (on your own) • We will continue our visit to SICÁN NATIONAL MUSEUM, which exhibits the archaeological discoveries of large intact tombs of Sicán noble rulers, one of them shows the great Lord and his rich trousseau, found in Huaca “Loro”, also highlighting the metallurgy for its high production of metallurgy in sample of copper and bronze work and its varied and refined goldsmithing. It should be noted that 80% of the sacred gold of ancient Peru comes from grave goods from the Sicán tombs in the Pomac Forest. Another important aspect of this museum is its exquisite wall paintings found on the walls of the burial chambers in Huaca “Las Ventanas”, thus showing an interpretation of the worldview of the time. • Transfer to Chiclayo city. • Overnight Chiclayo.
Day 9: Pyramids of Tucume – Huaca Rajada.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • We will take the touris bus to Túcume (20.75 miles / 33.4 kms), in 40 minutes approx; to visit the Archaeological Complex of “Huaca Rajada”, where the vestiges of the Lord of Sipán were discovered. We will walk until we reach the viewpoint of the hill “La Raya” to appreciate the great valley populated by carob trees and the upper part of the temples in that area. Visit to the Site Museum. • Then we will visit the pyramids of Túcume, which house a number of 26 adobe buildings with monumental character. • According to the time of your itinerary; we will transfer you to at Chiclayo Airport. We will do the check-in process: seat assignment, baggage check and boarding pass printed. • Later you will have a flight to Lima. • At the airport in Lima, our TRIP PERU representative will take you to the hotel. • At once you have settled at the hotel, you will have the opportunity to rest or perhaps make shopping for handicrafts, or just enjoy the city. • At night, we will offer you a Peruvian folk show, somewhere in Lima, where you can admire the different dances of Peru and their beautiful costumes. Includes Creole buffet dinner. • Overnight Lima.
Day 10: Lima (Return to your country).
• Breakfast at the hotel. • Our staff will transfer you to “Jorge Chávez International Airport”, We will do the check-in process: seat assignment, baggage check and boarding pass in the International airline counter to board your flight to your place of residence. End of our services
Do you want to receive more information about our trip, complete the information that we request below and we will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
We organize the trip for you, contact us and we will solve your questions.