Attractions to visit: Cusco city. Sacred Valley of the Incas. Macchu Picchu. Jungle of Iquitos.
Day 1: Lima city. Welcome to Peru.
• Arrival to Jorge Chavez International Airport. • Our Trip Peru representative (accredited) will take you to your hotel. • Hotel accommodation. • The Trip Peru staff will give you all the required information about your program, current currency exchange rate and give you some advice about your stay in Peru. • Overnight.
Day 2: Lima. Cusco (capital of the Inca Empire).
• Breakfast at the hotel. • Our staff will take you to Jorge Chavez International Airport. • Assistance at the airline counter where you will take your flight to Cusco city. • At Cusco Airport our TRIP PERU representative will take you to the hotel. • Our staff will inform you of everything related to your stay in the Imperial city of Cusco. • You can go out and explore the city. • Overnight.
Day 3: Sacred valley of the Incas tour.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • Tansfer and visit to Chincheros town where you will appreciate its main square, church and a craft center where you will be welcomed by local people. • Visit to Ollantaytambo, one of the most important towns in Sacred valley of the Incas and this is the only place that conserves its Inca urban design. However, “Ollanta” has its own charms being the main one of all its Inca archaeological remains. • Transfer to Urubamba town. • Overnight in Sacred valley.
Day 4: Machu Picchu tour.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • We will board the train in the tourist class to Aguas Calientes town. • Arrival and bus transfer to the top of the mountain where the entry to The lost city of the Incas “Machu Picchu” is located, this place housed the highest Inca hierarchy and that is nowadays showed to the world as it was in the past. • Return to Aguas calientes town. • We will board the train in the tourist class to Ollantaytambo town. • Arrival and transfer to Cusco city.
Day 5: Imperial Cusco city tour.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • We will start our tour at Cusco’s main square (Aucaypata). • Entrance to the Cusco cathedral and the temple of the sun Korikancha. • We will visit the nearby ruins like Sacsayhuaman fortress, Qengo and Tambomachay where the worship of the water was offered. • Transfer to the hotel. • Overnight.
Day 6: Cusco. Iquitos. The Boras Tribe. Lodge.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • Our staff will take you to the Cusco Airport. • Assistance at the airline counter where you will take your flight to Iquitos city. • At the Iquitos airport, our TRIP PERU representative will take you to our boat at Nanay Port. • We will navigate in the Amazon River, we will observe the confluence of the Nanay and Amazon Rivers, pink and gray dolphins are always seen in this area. • We will visit the flowery neighborhood – Fundo Don Pedrito, and hatchery of Paiches. • We will appreciate the Victoria Regia lily. • Visit to The Boras indigenous tribe, typical customs and dances. • Welcome and check – in at the Lodge. • Lunch. • Free afternoon: We will enjoy lodge infrastructures like pool, slide and two viewpoints. • Dinner. • Night walk in which our guide will narrate legends of the jungle.
Day 7: Trapiche. Pirañas Park. Monkey Island.
• Canoe ride to observe and listen to the great variety of birds. • Breakfast. • Walk to Trapiche, we will taste cane juice. • Lunch. • Visit to Piraña Park: Animal watching (owls, snakes, psophiidae, etc.); Pirañas fishing; canoe ride to appreciate several monkeys on the island. • Dinner.
Day 8: Gen Gen Community. Botanical Garden.
• Breakfast. • Visit to the Gen Gen community and Centro Fuerte to learn about their customs. • Entrance to Chullachaki Botanical Garden and The Alamas indigenous tribe. • Lunch. • Walk through the jungle until you reach Palo Alto (lupuna), the rubber tree, among other trees and medicinal plants. • Dinner.
Day 9: The Jibaros. Iquitos. Lima.
• Breakfast. • Visit to the Jibaros tribe, who used to practice skull reductions. • Lunch. • Transfer to Iquitos city. • Iquitos city tour, main square, cathedral, the Iron House, the Boulevard • Transfer to the airport. • Flight to Lima. •Our Trip Peru representative (accredited) will take you to your hotel. • You can go out and explore the city. •Overnight.
Day 10: Lima (Return to your country).
• Breakfast at the hotel. • Transfer to the Airport International Jorge chavez. • Our TRIP PERU representative (accredited) will assist you in the airline counter to board your flight to your place of residence.
Do you want to receive more information about our trip, complete the information that we request below and we will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
We organize the trip for you, contact us and we will solve your questions.