Attractions to visit: Lake Titicaca. Taquile Island. Cusco city. Sacred Valley of the Incas. Macchu Picchu. Jungle of Puerto Maldonado.
Day 01: Lima city. Welcome to Peru
•Arrival to Jorge Chavez International Airport. •Our Trip Peru representative (accredited) will take you to your hotel. •Hotel accommodation. •The Trip Peru staff will give you all the required información about your program, current currency exchange rate and give you some advice about your stay in Perú. •Overnight.
Day 2: Lima. Juliaca. Puno.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • Our staff will take you to Jorge Chavez International Airport. • Assintance at the airline counter where you will take your flight to Juliaca city. • At Juliaca’s Airport our TRIP PERU PUNO representative will take you to Puno city and then to your hotel. • Our staff will inform you about your stay in Puno called “the city of the Altiplano”. • You can go out and explore the city. • Overnight.
Day 3: Puno. Titicaca Lake (The highest navigable lake in the world).
• Breakfast at the hotel. • Our Official Tour Guide will pick you up from your hotel to start our trip and sail the highest navigable lake in the world, Titicaca Lake. • Visit one of the 32 Uros floating islands, all of them built of junco. • We will navigate the majestic Titicaca Lake and it is possible to observe the other shore appreciating mountain ranges and volcanoes. • Arrival to Taquile Island located at 3950 m.a.s.l. This is a town of Quechua origin and it is distinguished by the roots of its customs, traditions and clothing. • The island knew how to preserve their ethnic and cultural value, as well as the traditions of craft and textile work. • Lunch in Taquile island. • Return to Puno. • Overnight.
Day 4: Puno. Cusco. THE SUN ROUTE.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • Transfer to the bus station to start out trip to Cusco city. • During the trip our bilingual tour guide will explain the most improtant tourist places, which are: Lithic Museum of Pucará La Raya, 4,335 m.a.s.l. this is the highest point of the trip. Sicuani “Country place where we will enjoy a delicious Andean buffet lunch”. Raqchi Incan Ruins Andahuaylillas church (known as “Sistine Chapel of America” • Arrival to the Imperial Cusco city. • Our TRIP PERU CUSCO representative will transfer you to your hotel and will give you all the require information related to your stay in Cusco city . • Overnight.
Day 5: Sacred valley of the Incas tour.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • Tansfer and visit to Chincheros town where you will appreciate its main square, church and a craft center where you will be welcomed by local people. • Visit to Ollantaytambo, one of the most important towns in Sacred valley of the Incas and this is the only place that conserves its Inca urban design. However, “Ollanta” has its own charms being the main one of all its Inca archaeological remains. • Transfer to Urubamba town. • Overnight in Sacred valley.
Day 6: Machu Picchu tour.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • We will board the train in the tourist class to Aguas Calientes town. • Arrival and bus transfer to the top of the mountain where the entry to The lost city of the Incas “Machu Picchu” is located, this place housed the highest Inca hierarchy and that is nowadays showed to the world as it was in the past. • Return to Aguas calientes town. • We will board the train in the tourist class to Ollantaytambo town. • Arrival and transfer to Cusco city.
Day 7: Imperial Cusco city tour.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • We will start our tour at Cusco’s main square (Aucaypata). • Entrance to the Cusco cathedral and the temple of the sun Korikancha. • We will visit the nearby ruins like Sacsayhuaman fortress, Qengo and Tambomachay where the worship of the water was offered. • Transfer to the hotel. • Overnight.
Day 8: Cusco. Madre de Dios.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • Our staff will take you to Velasco Astete Airport. • Assistance at the airline counter where you will take your flight to Puerto Maldonado city. • At Puerto Maldonado Airport our TRIP PERU representative will take you to the hotel. • Our staff will inform you of everything related to your stay in the city of Puerto Maldonado. • Overnight.
Day 9: Madre de Dios River. Eco Lodge. Cocha caiman.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • Transfer to port. We will navigate the Madre de Dios river until we reach our accommodation. • You will sight colorful plants like heliconias and the possibility of seeing animals like capybara, alligator, aquatic turtles, heron, cormorants and carrions birds. • Arrival to our accommodation and entrance to your bungalows. • We will visit COCHA CAIMAN a small lagoon to observe black alligator and white alligator. • Sunset in the Amazon where you will have a colorful landscapes experience. • Nocturnal wild life: we will listen to infinity of bird melodies and nature • Overnight.
Day 10: Apu Victor Lake. Monkey Island.
• Breakfast at the lodge. • Walk through the deep forest, we will see a varied range of species of flora and fauna in the wild. • We will identify some types of trees like aguaje, mahogany, castaña, chestnut, catahua, cedar, cetic, copaiba, shihuahuaco which support animal and human population in the Amazon forest. • In the route hopefully some mammals will be seen, like sahavaca, huagana; rodents like giant otter, capybara, majaz, armadillo; primates like coto or howler monkey, frailecillo, leoncillo and capuchin monkey; reptiles like iguana and jargon; amphibians like toads; and birds like dusky-legged guan, partridge, golden parakeet and blue, yellow and red macaws. • In insects we will see butterflies, beetles (coleopteran), crickets, cicadas, ants, centipedes and millipedes of various species. • We will reach Apu Victor Lake surrounded by huge swamps and giant trees. Amazon viewpoint from which we will enjoy a panoramic lake view. We will observe parrots, macaws, toucans, camungos, herons, Opisthocomus hoazin, alligators and turtles, etc. • We will visit the monkey island where we will find a huge variety of exuberant flora and houses numerous specimens of primates, such as the maquisapa, capuchin monkey, frailecillo y leoncillo. In addition we will see other species like coati, squirrel and a great variety of birds. • Overnight
Day 11: Puerto Maldonado. Lima. (Return to your country)
• Breakfast at the hotel. • Transfer to the Airport in Puerto Maldonado city. • Flight to Lima. • Arrival to Lima, our TRIP PERU representative (accredited) will assist you in the airline counter to board your flight to your place of residence.
Do you want to receive more information about our trip, complete the information that we request below and we will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
We organize the trip for you, contact us and we will solve your questions.