Daily Program: Duration: 11 days / 10 nights. Touristic Attractions: Titikaka Lake – Taquile Island – Cusco city – Sacred Valley of the Incas – Macchu Picchu – Jungle of Puerto Maldonado.
Day 01: Lima city. Welcome to Peru.
• When you will arrive to Lima at “Jorge Chavez International Airport”, our TRIP PERU representative, will be welcome and transfer you to your hotel. • On the route, our staff will give you all the required information about your program, current currency exchange rate and give you some advice about your permanence in Peru, and resolve all question you have in there. • Hotel accommodation. • Overnight Lima.
Day 2: Lima – Juliaca – Puno.
• According to the transfer itinerary, our staff will take you to “Jorge Chávez International Airport” to take the plane to Juliaca. • We will do the check-in process: seat assignment, baggage check and printed boarding pass You will board the flight to Juliaca city, where the local highest airport od Perú is located . It only takes 01 – and fifteen minutes – approximately – in flight hour. • Upon arrival at Juliaca airport, our representative will transfer you to the city of Puno, by tourist bus, and then to your hotel. This route takes about an hour -and a half- to travel. • On the route, we will provide you with all the information required about your program, some advice about your meals, tours in Puno and other connections, and will solve all the doubts you may have there. -Puno is more than 12,560 feet / 3827 meters above sea level, so we recommend resting a few hours in bed to acclimatize and have hot drinks such as coca or muña teas. • You can get out and explore the city. • Overnight Puno.
Day 3: Puno. Titikaka Lake (The highest navigable lake in the world).
• Breakfast at the hotel. • At a coordinated time, our official local tour guide will pick you up from your hotel to start our trip and board the lake transportation, to navigate through Titikaka Lake, which is considered the highest navigable lake in the world. • During your visit on the lake, we will make a stop at one of the 32 floating islands of the Uros, all of them built with reeds. • We will navigate through the majestic Titikaka Lake and it will be possible to observe the other shore appreciating mountain ranges and volcanoes. • After this visit, we will arrive at Taquile Island located at 13123.36 feet / 3950 meters above sea level. This is a people of Quechua origin and is distinguished by the roots of its customs, traditions and clothing. • The villagers have preserved their ethnic and cultural value, as well as the traditions of handicraft and textile work. • Local lunch on Taquile Island. • At the appropriate time – Return to Puno. • Overnight Puno.
Day 4: Puno – Cusco. THE SUN ROUTE.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • At a coordinated time, we will go to the bus station to start the trip to the city of Cusco. It will take us between 05 to 06 hours of travel, depending on the weather and the visits that are made during the trip. • During the trip, our bilingual tour guide will explain the most important tourist places, which are: – Lithic Museum of Pucará, is an archaeological museum located in Pucará, department of Puno. Inside, a set of monoliths and lithic sculptures from the Pucará culture are preserved. It also has a collection of ceramics from the same culture. – La Raya- 14,2221 feet / 4,335 meters, above sea level, this is the highest point of the trip; and the border between Puno and Cusco. We will make a stop of only 10 minutes, you can take photos and buy local crafts. From this point we will begin to descend from the Altiplano of Puno towards the Andean valleys of Cusco. – Sicuani: Rural town where we will enjoy a delicious Andean buffet lunch in Feliphon restaurant or similar. – Inca ruins of Raqchi, is an Inca archaeological site located in the district of San Pedro in the province of Canchis -Cuzco-, it is also known as the temple of Viracocha due to one of its emblematic constructions. – Andahuaylillas Church (known as the “Sistine Chapel of America”, for its beautiful paintings and gilding that exaggerately adorn the Church of San Pedro Apóstol. After this visit, we will continue the direct trip to the city of Cusco. • Arrival to the city of Cusco, where our TRIP PERU representative will wait for you at the hotel and will provide you with all the required information related to your stay in the Cusco city. • Overnight Cusco.
Day 5: Sacred valley of the Incas tour.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • In the morning, we will transfer you through the sacred valley and along the Urubamba River, where you can appreciate beautiful landscapes; Until arriving at the town of Chinchero (12342.51 feets / 3,762meters above sea level ) where you will enjoy a craft center where you will be received by the local people; its main square and its colonial church. • We will continue with our trip, we will go to Ollantaytambo, one of the most important towns in the Sacred Valley of the Incas and this is the only place that preserves its Inca urban design. However, “Ollantay” has its own charms. • At the indicated time, we will go to the town of Urubamba. • Overnight in the Sacred Valley.
Day 6: Machu Picchu tour.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • We will transfer from the hotel located in the Sacred Valley to the Ollantaytambo station, to board the tourist class train to the town of Aguas Calientes. • The impressive trip lasts an hour and a half; and you will enjoy the indescribable scenery from the Andes to the low jungle, and you will also enjoy the excellent service on the train. • Upon arrival at the train station in Aguas Calientes, we will board a bus up the mountain and arrive at the archaeological site of Machu Picchu. (7972.44 feets / 2,430 meters above sea level) • MACHU PICCHU: At the site, we will visit the Inca palaces, towers, Intihuatana, the palace of three windows, the central plaza, platforms, the condor palace and cells, as well as the impressive view of the Huayna Picchu mountain. • At the indicated time, we will take a bus to go down again to the town of Aguas Calientes. • We will board the train from the town of Aguas Calientes to the Ollantaytambo train station and then to the city of Cusco in a special reserved transport. All this movement will take about 03 hours. (approx). • Arrival to Cusco city ( 11151.57 feets / 3,399 meters above sea level) and transfer to the hotel, it will be accommodated according to your reservation that you made. • Overnight Cusco.
Day 7: Imperial Cusco city tour.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • CITY TOUR: We will visit the monumental and historical part of the ancient city of Cusco, along the city and El Sol Avenue is the Plaza de Armas, where we will be able to appreciate the religious complex of the Cathedral and the Temple of the Qoricancha . • Close to the city, is Sacsayhuaman archaeological park, with huge megalithic stone structures and nearby sites such as Q’enqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay, which are part of this huge archaeological complex. • Overnight Cusco.
Day 8: Cusco – Madre de Dios.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • Our staff will take you to “Velasco Astete Airport” in Cusco City to do the check-in process, assign your seats, check your luggage and print your boarding pass, to board the plane to your flight to Puerto Maldonado city. After approximately 1 hour -35 minutes- flight, you will arrive at Puerto Maldonado, where our TRIP PERU representative, will be waiting and transfer you immediately to the boats that will take you along the Madre de Dios river in approximately 01 hour, to reach the lodges located in the lush Amazon rainforest. • Overnight Cusco.Installation in the chosen Logde. • Overnight Cusco.Coordination of activities for the following days. • Overnight chosen.
Day 9: Madre de Dios River – Eco Lodge – Cocha caiman.
• Breakfast at the hotel. In the lodge facilities, we can enjoy the beautiful and colorful plants such as heliconias and the possibility of seeing animals such as capybaras, alligators, aquatic turtles, herons, cormorants and carrion birds. • Then we will hike around the tropical jungle and visit COCHA CAIMAN, a small lagoon, habitat of the black and white caiman, and we can share with our guide, the communication between these species • At sunset in the Amazon, we will have an experience of colorful and relaxing landscapes. • At night we will make a night visit and share the jungle wildlife listening deep in the night the infinity of melodies of birds and nature. • Overnight chosen.
Day 10: Apu Victor Lake. Monkey Island.
• Breakfast at the lodge. • We will walk through the deep forest, appreciating a varied range of flora and fauna species in the wild, identifying some types of trees such as aguaje, mahogany, chestnut, catahua, cedar, cetic, copaiba, shihuahuaco that support the animal population and human in the Amazon rainforest. • On this route you can sometimes see some mammals, such as sachavaca, huagana; rodents like giant otter, capybara, majaz, armadillo; primates such as the howler monkey, puffin, lion and capuchin monkey; reptiles like iguana and slang; as well as amphibians, including toads; and birds such as the dark-legged turkey, the partridge, the golden parakeet, and the blue, yellow, and red macaws. • Among the variety of insects we can see butterflies, beetles (coleoptera), crickets, cicadas, ants, centipedes and millipedes of various species. • We will arrive at Apu Victor Lake surrounded by huge swamps and giant trees. After a long walk we will arrive at the Mirador del Amazonas from which we will enjoy a panoramic view of the lake. We will observe parrots, macaws, toucans, camungos, herons, Opisthocomus hoazin, alligators and turtles, etc. • Island of the monkeys.- It is a place in the jungle, where a great variety of primates coexist, such as the maquisapa, capuchin monkey, puffin and lion; some of them will share with us this visit and mutual experience. • Overnight chosen.
Day 11: Puerto Maldonado. Lima. (Return to your country).
• Breakfast at the hotel. • According to the time of your itinerary; we will transfer you from the Lodge to Puerto Maldonado Airport. We will do the check-in process: seat assignment, baggage check and boarding pass printed. • Later you will have a flight to Lima. • When you will arrive to Lima, our TRIP PERU representative; will be assist you in the International airline counter to board your flight to your place of residence. End of our services
Do you want to receive more information about our trip, complete the information that we request below and we will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
We organize the trip for you, contact us and we will solve your questions.