Daily Program: Duration: 12 days / 11 nights. Touristic Attractions: Lima – Paracas Bay –Nazca Pampas – Arequipa – Colca Canyon – Condor Croos – Cusco – Sacred Valley- Machu Picchu – Cusco City Tour.
Day 01: Lima city – Welcome to Peru.
• When you will arrive to Lima at “Jorge Chavez International Airport”, our Trip Peru representative, will be welcome and transfer you to your hotel.. • On the route, our staff will give you all the required information about your program, current currency exchange rate and give you some advice about your permanence in Peru, and resolve all question you have in there. • Hotel accommodation. • Overnight in Lima.
Day 02: Lima – Paracas – Nazca – Cahuachi.
• Early morning we will board tourist bus bound for Paracas Bay , south of Lima, (158 miles / 254 kilometers) with 03 hours journey approx. • Arrival at Paracas Bay and transfer to the pier “El Chaco” From this place you will board a modern embarcation heading to the BALLESTAS ISLANDS, where you can enjoy a wonderful aquatic experience and appreciate on the route, the enigmatic design of “El Candelabro” that relates it to the Nazca Lines. We will also see differents species of seabirds, sea lions, Humboldt penguins. -This visit lasts approximately 02 hours – Then we will move along the South Pan-American Highway through Ica desert to the Huacachina Lagoon, (46.54 miles / 74.9 kilometers) just one hour – and minutes more-, so that our guide explains the origin of this beautiful oasis in the desert, the landscape and also tell us the legend of the famous enchanted mermaid. • Lunch (on your own). • Transfer to the city of Nazca (91 miles / 147 Kilometers) 02 hours approx. • Transfer to the archaeological center of Cahuachi, (14.22 miles / 22.9 kilometers) 46 min from Nazca, the largest and most important ceremonial center of the Nazca civilization, it is the only known example of monumental architecture for the period in which it was in use: 200 BC to 450 AD; It has large pyramids, walled enclosures, temples and platforms. It has 24 square kilometers of extension. After this visit we will go to the Hotel in Nazca • Arrival at the hotel. • Overnight in Nazca.
Day 03: Flight over the Nazca Pampas – Lima.
• Breakfast at the hotel. ( We suggest you will take a light breakfast to avoid problems on the plane) • Transfer to the Nazca Aerodrome, where we will board a plane that will take us to fly over the mysterious Nazca Lines where we will see fourteen figures such as the whale, the monkey, the dog, the condor, the spider, the hummingbird, the gannet, the parrot, the hands, the tree, and enigmatic trapezoidal paths in the area. The Astronaut is one of the most appreciated. The overflight lasts approximately 35 minutes. (Does not include TUA – Airport use tax USD 8.00). • Lunch (on your own) Then we will move to the “Chauchilla Cemetery”, a Nazca burial place and where you can see twelve open and ordered tombs of the Nazca culture. •Later, we will board our bus to Lima city, along the South Pan-American Highway, approximately 06 hours, traveling to Lima city to the hotel where you made your prior reservation. • Arrive and transfer to the hotel. • Overnight in Lima.
Day 04: Lima. Arequipa.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • According to the transfer time, our staff will take you to “Jorge Chávez International Airport” to take the plane to Arequipa. We will do the chek-in process: seat assignment, baggage check and printed boarding pass You will board the flight to the city of Arequipa. Upon arrival at the Arequipa airport, our representative will transfer you to your hotel. • On the route we will provide you with all the required information about your program, some advice about your meals, tours in Puno and other connections, and we will solve all the doubts you may have there. Arequipa is well known as “The White City”, because all the houses were made with volcanic stone remains that he called “sillar”. It is located at 7660.76 feets / 2,335 meters above sea level. • We will visit the main square of the city, the Cathedral of Arequipa and we will visit the “Convent of Santa Catalina” which was built in 1579, and is considered a city within the city, because its facilities are as great as a city itself. • After that visit we will go to “Yanahuara” viewpoint, from where we will appreciate the “Misti” volcano. • Transfer to the hotel. • Overnight in Arequipa.
Day 05: Arequipa. Colca Canyon.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • Early morning, our official tour guide will transfer you to the Colca Canyon. On the route we will visit the Salinas National Reserve where we will appreciate groups of South American camelids such as vicuñas and alpacas. • We will make a stop at the “Andean view place Patapampa” where we will appreciate a beautiful view of the chain of volcanoes, as well as the impressive Misti volcano. • We will continue to the town of Chivay, capital of Caylloma Province, located at 11925 feet / 3,635 meters above sea level, on the western slope of the andes mountains, in the upper part of the Colca Canyon, where we will enjoy of a buffet lunch. • In the afternoon, we will visit the “La Calera” thermal baths of volcanic origin, of the Cotallumi volcano. The water emanates at more than 176 F / 80 ° C, however, to make them suitable for human use, they are tempered to 100 F /38 ° C; in their final pools, where we will have a moment of relaxation. • Back to the hotel. • Overnight in the city of Yanque.
Day 06: “Condor Cross” Viewpoint – Flight of the Condors – Arequipa.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • We will start in the morning, visiting towns located in the Colca Valley. In the town of Yanque, we will enter the beautiful colonial church of the city, and then continue to Cruz del Condor, located at 12,467 feet / 3,800 meters above sea level, where we will see the beautiful Andean landscapes, the beautiful scenery of the Canyon del Colca and the impressive flight of the condors. • Buffet lunch in the town of Chivay. • Transfer to Arequipa city. • Overnight in Arequipa.
Day 07: Arequipa – Cusco (capital of the Inca Empire).
• Breakfast at the hotel. • According with the transfer time, our staff will be take you to “Rodriguez Ballon International Airport” to take the plane to Cusco. • We will do the check-in process: seat assignment, baggage check and boarding pass printed You will board the flight to Cusco city. It takes just 01 hour flight • Arrival at “Velasco Astete Airport” in Cusco city, our Trip Peru representative, will be transfer you to the hotel, according your reservation you did. (For reference, Cusco city is more than 1151.57 feet / 3,399 meters above sea level, and in case of altitude sickness, request a coca or muña tea or mate at the hotel, and rest in bed for a couple hours to acclimatize in the city) • Overnight in Cusco.
Day 08: Sacred valley of the Incas tour.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • In the morning, we will transfer you through the sacred valley and along the Urubamba River, where you can appreciate beautiful landscapes until arriving at the town of Chinchero at (12,342.51 feet / 3,762meters above sea level ). There, you will enjoy a craft center where you will be received by the local people; and visit the main square and its colonial church. • We will continue with our trip. We will go to Ollantaytambo, one of the most important towns in the Sacred Valley of the Incas and this is the only place that preserves its Inca urban design. However, “Ollantay” has its own charms. • At the indicated time, we will go to the town of Urubamba. • Overnight in the Sacred Valley.
Day 09: Machu Picchu tour.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • We will transfer from the hotel located in the Sacred Valley to the Ollantaytambo train station to board the tourist class train to the town of Aguas Calientes. • The impressive trip lasts an hour and a half; and you will enjoy the indescribable scenery from the andes to the low jungle, and you will also enjoy the excellent service on the train. • Upon arrival at the train station in Aguas Calientes, we will board a bus up the mountain and arrive at the archaeological site of Machu Picchu. (7,972.44 feet / 2,430 meters above sea level).
MACHU PICCHU: At the site, we will visit the Inca palaces, towers, Intihuatana, the palace of three windows, the central plaza, platforms, the condor palace and cells, as well as the impressive view of the Huayna Picchu mountain. • At the indicated time, we will take a bus to go down again to the town of Aguas Calientes. • We will board the train from the town of Aguas Calientes to the Ollantaytambo train station and then to the city of Cusco in a special reserved transport. All this movement will take about 03 hours. (approx) • Arrival to Cusco city ( 11,151.57 feet / 3,399 meters above sea level) and transfer to the hotel, it will be accommodated according to the reservation you made. • Overnight in Cusco.
Day 10: Imperial Cusco city tour.
• Breakfast at the hotel. CITY TOUR: We will visit the monumental and historical part of the ancient city of Cusco. Along the city and El Sol Avenue is the main square, where we will be able to appreciate the religious complex of the Cathedral and the Temple of the Qoricancha . • Close to the city, is Sacsayhuaman archaeological park, with huge megalithic stone structures and nearby we can see places such as Q’enqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay, which are part of this huge archaeological complex. • Overnight in Cusco.
Day 11: Cusco – Lima.
Breakfast at the hotel. • Our staff will transfer you to “Velasco Astete”, to assist you at the airline counter, to do the check-in process, assign your seats, check your luggage and obtain your boarding pass, to board your flight to Lima city. • At the airport in Lima, our Trip Peru representative will take you to the hotel. • At once you have settled at the hotel, you will have the opportunity to rest or perhaps make shopping for handicrafts, or just enjoy the city. • At night, we will offer you a Peruvian folk show, somewhere in Lima, where you can admire the different dances of Peru and their beautiful costumes. Includes Creole buffet dinner. • Overnight in Lima.
Day 12: Lima (Return to your country).
• Breakfast at the hotel. • According to the departure time of your plane; our staff will transfer you to “Jorge Chávez International Airport”, We will do the check-in process: seat assignment, baggage check and boarding pass in the International airline counter to board your flight to your place of residence. End of our services
The program includes:
• Airport transfers in / out – Lima, Arequipa and Cusco. • 03 hotel nights in Lima city. • Dinner show in Lima city. • Transfer in / out – Paracas Bay – Nazca – Lima. • Water slider tour to Ballestas Islands and the Chandelier. • Overflight to Nazca pampas. • Tour to Cahguachi archaeological zone. • Air ticket Lima – Arequipa. • Arequipa city tour and entrance to the Santa Catalina Convent. • Transfer from Arequipa to Chivay town in Colca Valley. • Tour to Yanque town. • 01 hotel night in Yanque town. • Tour and entrance to the Colca Canyon. • Transfer from Chivay to Arequipa city. • Air ticket Arequipa – Cusco – Lima. • 03 hotel nights in Cusco city. • Tour Sacred Valley of the Incas. • Entrance ticket to Chinchero. • Entrance ticket to the archaeological zone of Ollantaytambo. • Buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley. • 01 hotel night in Urubamba town. (Sacred Valley). • Round trip train ticket – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes • Round trip to Machu Picchu. • Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu. • Transfer in / out -Ollantaytambo – Cusco. • City tour Cusco. • Entrance ticket to Cusco´s Cathedral and Qoricancha. • Visit the archeological remains of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Tambomachay. • Official Tourt guide. • Airport Taxes. • Travel assistance insurance during your visit to Peru.
Does not include:
• Food. • Tips to Guides and Porters, extras. • What is not mentioned in this program.
BOOK YOUR TRIP
We have the best hotel reservations in Cusco city and the Sacred Valley so thats the way your visit in Cusco and Machu Picchu will be unforgettable
WE ALSO RECOMMEND YOU
Agent accredited to Peruvian Tourism Organizations
About the Author
TRIP PERU. Travel Agency TOUR OPERATOR with the best travel offers within Peru.