Daily Program: Duration: 31 days / 30 nights. Touristic Attractions: Lima – ICA – Paracas Bay –Nazca Pampas – AREQUIPA – Colca Canyon – Condor Croos – CUSCO – Sacred Valley- Machu Picchu – City Tour – IQUITOS – Monkey Island – The Boras Tribe – HUARAZ – Llanganuco lagoon – Chavin de Huantar Tour – TRUJILLO – City tour – Huaca del Sol y Luna – Chan Chan – Huanchaco – El Brujo Complex (Señora de Cao) – LAMBAYEQUE – Royal Tombs of Sipán – National Museum of Sicán – Pyramids of Tucume – Huaca Rajada – CAJAMARCA – Countryside and Ventanillas de Otuzco – Ex Hacienda La Collpa – Inca Thermal Baths – AMAZONAS – Leymebamba – Chachapoyas – Tingo – Kuelap Fortress – Gocta Waterfall – Pitaya Petroglyphs.
Day 1: Lima city. Welcome to Peru.
• When you will arrive to Lima at “Jorge Chavez International Airport”, our Trip Peru representative, will be welcome and transfer you to your hotel.. • On the route, our staff will give you all the required information about your program, current currency exchange rate and give you some advice about your permanence in Peru, and resolve all question you have in there • Hotel accommodation • Overnight in Lima.
Day 2: Lima – Paracas – Nazca – Cahuachi.
• In the morning we will board a tour bus bound for Paracas Bay , south of Lima, (158 miles / 254 kilometers) with 03 hours journey approx. • Arrival at Paracas Bay and transfer to pier “El Chaco” From this place you will board a modern embarcation heading to the BALLESTAS ISLANDS, where you can enjoy a wonderful aquatic experience and appreciate on the route, the enigmatic design of “El Candelabro” that relates it to the Nazca Lines. We will also see differents species of seabirds, sea lions, Humboldt penguins. -This visit lasts approximately 02 hours – Then we will move along the South Pan-American Highway through Ica desert to the Huacachina Lagoon, (46.54 miles / 74.9 kilometers) just one hour – and minutes more-, so that our guide explains the origin of this beautiful oasis in the desert, the landscape and also tell us the legend of the famous enchanted mermaid. • Lunch (on your own). • Transfer to the city of Nazca (91 miles / 147 Kilometers) 02 hours approx. • Transfer to the archaeological center of Cahuachi, (14.22 miles / 22.9 kilometers) 46 min from Nazca, the largest and most important ceremonial center of the Nazca civilization, it is the only known example of monumental architecture for the period in which it was in use: 200 BC to 450 AD; It has large pyramids, walled enclosures, temples and platforms. It has 24 square kilometers of extension. After this visit we will go to the Hotel in Nazca • Arrival at the hotel. • Overnight in Nazca.
Day 3: Flight over the Nazca Pampas – Lima.
• Breakfast at the hotel. ( We suggest you will take a light breakfast to avoid problems on the plane) • Transfer to the Nazca Aerodrome, where we will board a plane that will take us to fly over the mysterious Nazca Lines where we will see fourteen figures such as the whale, the monkey, the dog, the condor, the spider, the hummingbird, the gannet, the parrot, the hands, the tree, and enigmatic trapezoidal paths in the area. The Astronaut is one of the most appreciated. The overflight lasts approximately 35 minutes. (Does not include TUA – Airport use tax USD 8.00). • Lunch (on your own) Then we will move to the “Chauchilla Cemetery”, a Nazca burial place and where you can see twelve open and ordered tombs of the Nazca culture. •Later, we will board our bus to Lima city, along the South Pan-American Highway, approximately 06 hours, traveling to Lima city to the hotel where you made your prior reservation. • Arrive and transfer to the hotel. • Overnight in Lima.
Day 4: Lima. Arequipa.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • According to the transfer time, our staff will take you to “Jorge Chávez International Airport” to take the plane to Arequipa. We will do the check-in process: seat assignment, baggage check and printed boarding pass You will board the flight to the city of Arequipa. Upon arrival at the Arequipa airport, our representative will transfer you to your hotel. • On the route we will provide you with all the required information about your program, some advice about your meals, future tours in Puno and other connections, and we will solve all the doubts you may have there. Arequipa is well known as “The White City”, because all the houses were made with volcanic stone remains that he called “sillar”. It is located at 7660.76 feet / 2,335 meters above sea level. • We will visit the main square of the city, the Cathedral of Arequipa and we will visit the “Convent of Santa Catalina” which was built in 1579, and is considered a city within the city, because its facilities are as great as a city itself. • After that visit we will go to “Yanahuara” viewpoint, from where we will appreciate the “Misti” volcano. • Transfer to the hotel. • Overnight in Arequipa.
Day 5: Arequipa. Colca Canyon.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • Early morning, our official tour guide will transfer you to the Colca Canyon. On the route we will visit the Salinas National Reserve where we will appreciate groups of South American camelids such as vicuñas and alpacas. • We will make a stop at the “Andean view place Patapampa” where we will appreciate a beautiful view of the chain of volcanoes, as well as the impressive Misti volcano. • We will continue to the town of Chivay, capital of Caylloma Province, located at 11925 feet / 3,635 meters above sea level, on the western slope of the andes mountains, in the upper part of the Colca Canyon, where we will enjoy of a buffet lunch. • In the afternoon, we will visit the “La Calera” thermal baths of volcanic origin, of the Cotallumi volcano. The water emanates at more than 176 F / 80 ° C, however, to make them suitable for human use, they are tempered to 100 F /38 ° C; in their final pools, where we will have a moment of relaxation. • Back to the hotel. • Overnight in the city of Yanque.
Day 6: “Cruz del Condor” Viewpoint – Flight of the Condors – Puno.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • We will start in the morning, visiting towns located in the Colca Valley. In the town of Yanque, we will enter the beautiful colonial church of the city, and then continue Condor Cross, located at 12,467 feet / 3,800 meters above sea level, where we will see the beautiful Andean landscapes, the beautiful scenery of the Colca Canyon and the impressive flight of the condors. • Buffet lunch in the town of Chivay. -The departure to the city of Puno will be after lunch from Chivay, in the Colca valley. After about 30 minutes of travel, we will arrive at the Patapampa Volcanoes lookplace located at 16240.16 feets /4950 meters above sea level, where we will observe the entire chain of snow-capped mountains. After 40 to 45 minutes, we will pass through Pampa Cañahuas to have a coca tea or an infusion and use the local toilet services. Almost an hour and forty minutes later, our last stop will be in Lagunillas for the observation of Andean birds and lagoons. At the end, two hours and twenty; almost at 19:30 pm; We will arrive in the city of Puno at the Puno bus station. • Transfer to the city of Puno. • Our representative will transfer you to your hotel and will provide you with all the required information about your stay in Puno known as “The city of the Altiplano”. • Overnight in Puno.
Day 7: Puno. Titikaka Lake (The highest navigable lake in the world).
• Breakfast at the hotel. • At a coordinated time, our official local tour guide will pick you up from your hotel to start our trip and board the lake transport, to navigate through Titikaka Lake, which is considered the highest navigable lake in the world. • During your visit on the lake, we will make a stop at one of the 32 floating islands of the Uros, all of them built with reeds. • We will navigate through the majestic Titikaka Lake and it will be possible to observe the other shore appreciating mountain ranges and volcanoes. • After this visit, we will arrive at Taquile Island located at 13,123.36 feet / 3,950 meters above sea level. This is a people of Quechua origin and they are distinguished by the roots of its customs, traditions and clothing. • The villagers have preserved their ethnic and cultural value, as well as the traditions of handicraft and textile work. • Local lunch in Taquile Island. • At the appropriate time – Return to Puno. • Overnight in Puno.
Day 8: Puno – Cusco: THE SUN ROUTE.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • At a coordinated time, we will go to the bus station to start the trip to Cusco city . It will take us between 05 to 06 hours of travel, depending on the weather and the visits that are made during the trip. • During the trip, our bilingual tour guide will explain the most important tourist places, which are: – Lithic Museum of Pucará is an archaeological museum located in Pucará, department of Puno. Inside, a set of monoliths and lithic sculptures from the Pucará culture are preserved. It also has a collection of ceramics from the same culture. – La Raya– at 14,2221 feet / 4,335 meters above sea level; this is the highest point of the trip and the border between Puno and Cusco. We will make a stop of only 10 minutes; you can take photos and buy local crafts. From this point, we will begin to descend from the Altiplano of Puno towards the Andean valleys of Cusco. – Sicuani: Rural town where we will enjoy a delicious Andean buffet lunch at “Feliphon restaurant” or similar. – Inca ruins of Raqchi, it is an Inca archaeological site located in the district of San Pedro in the province of Canchis -Cuzco-. It is also known as the temple of Viracocha due to one of its emblematic constructions. – Andahuaylillas Church (known as the “Sixtine Chapel of America”), for its beautiful paintings and gilding that exaggerately adorn the Church of San Pedro Apóstol. After this visit, we will continue our trip to the city of Cusco. • Arrival to the city of Cusco, where our TRIP PERU representative will wait for you at the hotel and will provide you with all the required information related to your stay in the city of Cusco. • Overnight in Cusco.
Day 9: Sacred valley of the Incas tour.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • In the morning, we will transfer you through the sacred valley and along the Urubamba River, where you can appreciate beautiful landscapes until arriving at the town of Chinchero at (12,342.51 feet / 3,762meters above sea level ). There, you will enjoy a craft center where you will be received by the local people; and visit the main square and its colonial church. • We will continue with our trip. We will go to Ollantaytambo, one of the most important towns in the Sacred Valley of the Incas and this is the only place that preserves its Inca urban design. However, “Ollantay” has its own charms. • At the indicated time, we will go to the town of Urubamba. • Overnight in the Sacred Valley.
Day 10: Machu Picchu tour.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • We will transfer from the hotel located in the Sacred Valley to the Ollantaytambo train station to board the tourist class train to the town of Aguas Calientes. • The impressive trip lasts an hour and a half; and you will enjoy the indescribable scenery from the andes to the low jungle, and you will also enjoy the excellent service on the train. • Upon arrival at the train station in Aguas Calientes, we will board a bus up the mountain and arrive at the archaeological site of Machu Picchu. (7,972.44 feet / 2,430 meters above sea level).
MACHU PICCHU: At the site, we will visit the Inca palaces, towers, Intihuatana, the palace of three windows, the central plaza, platforms, the condor palace and cells, as well as the impressive view of the Huayna Picchu mountain. • At the indicated time, we will take a bus to go down again to the town of Aguas Calientes. • We will board the train from the town of Aguas Calientes to the Ollantaytambo train station and then to the city of Cusco in a special reserved transport. All this movement will take about 03 hours. (approx) • Arrival to Cusco city ( 11,151.57 feet / 3,399 meters above sea level) and transfer to the hotel, it will be accommodated according to the reservation you made. • Overnight in Cusco.
Day 11: Imperial Cusco city tour.
• Breakfast at the hotel. CITY TOUR: We will visit the monumental and historical part of the ancient city of Cusco. Along the city and El Sol Avenue is the main square, where we will be able to appreciate the religious complex of the Cathedral and the Temple of the Qoricancha . • Close to the city, is Sacsayhuaman archaeological park, with huge megalithic stone structures and nearby we can see places such as Q’enqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay, which are part of this huge archaeological complex. • Overnight in Cusco.
Day 12: Cusco. Lima. Iquitos.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • According to the time of your itinerary; we will transfer you to at Cusco Airport. We will do the check-in process: seat assignment, baggage check and boarding pass printed • Later you will have a flight to Lima. • When you will arrive to Lima, our TRIP PERU representative will assits you for a connecting flight available to Iquitos city. We will do the check-in process: seat assignment, baggage check and boarding pass. • Arrival at Iquitos airport, our TRIP PERU representative will take you to our boat at the Nanay deck, from there we will navigate the Amazon River, where we will see the confluence of the Nanay and Amazon rivers, where pink and gray dolphins are also appreciated. • We will visit the flowery neighborhood – Fundo Don Pedrito and the Paiches kennel. • Overnight in Iquitos.
Day 13: Iquitos – The Boras Tribe – Lodge.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • We will appreciate the Victoria Regia lily. • Visit to the Boras indigenous tribe, customs and typical dances. • Welcome and check – in at the Lodge. • Lunch. • Free afternoon: We will enjoy the infrastructures of the hostel such as a pool, slide and two viewpoints places • Dinner. • Night walk in which our guide will narrate legends of the jungle. • Overnight chosen.
Day 14: Trapiche – Pirañas Park – Monkey Island.
Canoe ride to observe and listen to the great variety of birds. • Breakfast. • Walk to Trapiche, where the sugar cane juice is extracted, tasting. • Lunch. • Visit to the Piranha Park: Observation of animals (owls, snakes, psophiidae, etc.); Piranha fishing; Canoe ride to appreciate several monkeys on the island. • Dinner. • Overnight chosen.
Day 15: Gen Gen Community – Botanical Garden.
• Breakfast. • Visit to the Gen Gen community and Centro Fuerte to learn about their customs. • Entrance to Chullachaki Botanical Garden and The Alamas indigenous tribe. • Lunch. • Walk through the jungle until you reach Palo Alto (lupuna), the rubber tree, among other trees and medicinal plants. • Dinner. • Overnight chosen.
Day 16: The Jibaros – Iquitos – Lima.
• Breakfast. • Visit to the Jibaros tribe, who used to practice skull reductions. • Lunch. • Transfer to Iquitos city. • In there we will do , the Iquitos city tour, that includes : The main square, cathedral, the Iron House that it was made by the Eiffel plans and the River Boulevard • Transfer to the Iquitos airport to board the plane to Lima city. • Arrival at “Jorge Chavez Airport” in Lima city , and then our representative will be transfer you to your hotel. • After the hotel instalation , you can explore the city, by your own •Overnight in Lima.
Day 17: Lima – Huaraz.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • We will go in the morning to the Movil Tours station, to board the bed bus (itinerary service), bound for the beautiful city of Huaraz, located in the department of Ancash. At an altitude of 10013.12 feet / 3052 meters above sea level, having a travel distance of 656.61 miles / 408 kilometers and a duration of 08 hours. • Arrival to Huaraz city and transfer to the Hotel, located in the center of the city. • Then you can have free moments to walk around the city. • Overnight in Huaraz.
Day 18: Tour Callejón de Huaylas – Llanganuco lagoon.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • In the morning we will visit the Callejón de Huaylas; We will move to the Huascarán National Park, passing through the towns of Paltay, Carhuaz, Macros and the Santo Yungay field, and then ascend to the Llanganuco lagoon, with its beautiful turquoise waters, which is located at the foot of the Nevados Huascarán and Huandoy. • Later we will visit the beautiful and picturesque town of Caraz, where we can buy sweets and white cream caramel. • Transfer to the hotel. • Overnight in Huaraz.
Day 19: Chavin de Huantar Tour.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • This morning we will visit the Mosna Valley, in a long but beautiful journey through its beautiful and special natural attractions such as the Kerococha Lagoon, then we will pass the Kawish tunnel (crossing of the white mountain range), and then arrive at the Mosna Valley (Conchucos valley). • Lunch (on your own). • We will visit the Archaeological Zone of Chavín de Huantar, located between the confluence of the Wachesca and Mosna rivers, a place that was excavated in the 40’s by Julio César Tello, knowing the remains of one of the oldest cultures in Peru ( 1200 BC- 400 BC), we will visit the places of meeting and religious celebration, passing through underground passages, and getting to know the monolithic sandeel within its galleries, all of them worked in local stone, as well as the enigmatic nailed heads. • After this visit, we will return to the Hotel in Huaraz city. • Overnight in Huaraz.
Day 20: City tour – Huaraz – Trujillo.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • We will make a tour of Huaraz city – City Tour: Visiting the Main square, the Belén neighborhood, Temple of the Lord of Loneliness and the Olaya passage, and then we will move to the thermal baths of Monterrey, where we can relax in its thermo – medicinal waters. • Lunch (on your own). 21:30 We will board the bus of the transport company MOVIL TOURS; bound for the city of Trujillo, the trip will have a journey of 211.26 miles / 340 kilometers and a duration of 07 hours.
Day 21 TRUJILLO – City tour – Huaca del Sol y Luna – Chan Chan – Huanchaco.
• Arrival to Trujillo city • Breakfast at the hotel. • We will start the City Tour where we will get to know the most important interesting places of “The capital of eternal spring”, such as the Plaza Mayor and the “El recreo”; Colonial houses such as Portada de los Leones( Lions Gates) , De La Emancipación ( Emancipation House ) etc. • Later we will move to the Moche Valley area to Huaca del Sol y de la Luna; where we will be able to appreciate the vestiges of the Moche Culture and the wonderful murals worked in colored clay, also the buildings with superimposed platforms, the various forms of construction from different periods (200 BC -700 AD approx.), cemetery. We will also see the Huaca del Sol, which is part of the archaeological complex, as well as the artisan centers. After this visit, we will board the bus to go to the Huanchaco beach, where the Little reed horse ( caballitos de totora) are been used from old times till nowadays for fishing and surfing . – Lunch (on your own) • Then we will move to the archaeological site of Chan-Chan; (largest mud city in the world). We will visit the “Palacio Tschudi”, and inside we can visit its immense ceremonial square, central cemetery, water well, viewpoint place and the Site Museum, where we will appreciate the vestiges found in the area such as ceramics and mummies of the Chimu and Mochica culture. • Transfer to the hotel. • Overnight in Trujillo.
Day 22: Trujillo – El Brujo Complex (Señora de Cao) – Chiclayo.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • Transfer from the hotel to the Chicama Valley and entrance to Magdalena de Cao; about 37.28 miles / 60 kilometers from Trujillo city. Upon arrival we will visit the modern Museum where the remains of the “Señora de Cao”, the first female ruler of the Mochica culture, buried about 1,700 years ago, are exhibited. • After this visit, we will board the bus to go to Chiclayo city. Arrival at the Pier of Pimentel, with a temperate climate, with moderate heat at noon, tempered by light winds and by the proximity of the sea, a suitable place for lunch. • Lunch (on your own) • Overnight in Chiclayo.
Day 23: Lambayeque – Royal Tombs of Sipán – National Museum of Sicán.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • We will board the tourist transport to Lambayeque, (27.96 miles / 45 kms) in one hour in approx. Then, we will visit the Museum of ROYAL TOMBS OF SIPÁN, it has 10 exhibition rooms, where you can see the vestiges of burial and treasures of the Lord of Sipán, at the time of his death; the great collection of gold, silver and copper objects. • Lunch (on your own) • We will continue our visit to SICÁN NATIONAL MUSEUM, which exhibits the archaeological discoveries of large intact tombs of Sicán noble rulers, one of them shows the great Lord and his rich trousseau, found in Huaca “Loro”, also highlighting the metallurgy for its high production of metallurgy in sample of copper and bronze work and its varied and refined goldsmithing. It should be noted that 80% of the sacred gold of ancient Peru comes from grave goods from the Sicán tombs in the Pomac Forest. Another important aspect of this museum is its exquisite wall paintings found on the walls of the burial chambers in Huaca “Las Ventanas”, thus showing an interpretation of the worldview of the time. • Transfer to Chiclayo city. • Overnight in Chiclayo.
Day 24: Pyramids of Tucume – Huaca Rajada – Cajamarca.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • We will take the touris bus to Túcume (20.75 miles / 33.4 kms), in 40 minutes approx; to visit the Archaeological Complex of “Huaca Rajada”, where the vestiges of the Lord of Sipán were discovered. We will walk until we reach the viewpoint of the hill “La Raya” to appreciate the great valley populated by carob trees and the upper part of the temples in that area. • Visit to the Site Museum. • Then we will visit the pyramids of Túcume, which house a number of 26 adobe buildings with monumental character. • Transfer to the hotel. 22:30 We will board the bus of the transport company MOVIL TOURS; bound for Cajamarca city, that trip will have a route of 183.31 millas / 295 kilometers and a duration of 06 hours.
Day 25: CAJAMARCA – City tour – Countryside and Ventanillas de Otuzco.
• Arrival to Cajamarca city, transfer to the hotel, located in the center of Cajamarca city. • Breakfast at the hotel. City tour: Cajamarca City Tour; We will visit the Cajamarca main square, where the Sainf Francis Church is also located, a beautiful sample of Andean baroque architecture, and next to it is the Virgin of sorrows Chapel –Cajamarca´s patrón -. We will also pass through the historic “Rescue room”, where the Inca Antabalipa promised his rescue to Pizarro, for his release. • Then we will go up to Santa Apolonia view point, tutelary hill of Cajamarca; and from there we will appreciate the splendor of the city. • After lunch and in the afternoon, we will move to the district and countryside of Otuzco, to make a visit to the archaeological zone of “The Tiny Windows”, which was a pre-Inca funeral ceremonial place, which consisted of extraordinary spaces carved in the living rock. • Also very close, we can visit the Ex Hacienda “Three Mills” and the Hortensias gardens. • Transfer to the hotel. • Overnight in Cajamarca.
Day 26: Ex Hacienda La Collpa – Inca Thermal Baths.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • We will move to the Ex Hacienda “La Collpa”, where the traditional “call of the cows” is made, to call them by their own name and to be able to milk them in each place where their name is. • From this place, we will go to the Yacanora district, where the Inca thermal baths are located, where the pools where the Inca Atabalipa received these comforting and hot medicinal baths that until today, visitors use as healing baths will be appreciated. • Free afternoon for personal activities. • Overnight in Cajamarca.
Day 27: Cajamarca – Leymebamba – Chachapoyas.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • After breakfast, we will board a 4×4 double cabin van, bound for Tingo via the city of Celendín, and upon arrival we will leave for Balsas on the banks of the Marañón River. Lunch (on your own). • In the afternoon, upon arrival in Balsas, we will connect to the city of Leymebamba, on the way we will appreciate the majesty of the Calla – Calla mountain range. • Arrival in Leymebamba, and immediately, we will visit the “Mallqui project museum”, where you can see more than 326 mummies, ceramics and textiles, extracted from the Laguna de los Condores. • Transfer to Hotel that is located in the center of the city of Leymebamba. • Overnight in Leymebamba.
Day 28: Tingo – Kuelap Fortress – Chachapoyas.
• Breakfast at the lodge. • We will board our double cabin 4×4 truck bound for the Utcubamba Valley. • We will visit the towns of Tingo Nuevo and Antiguo (stone bridge) and the annexes of Choctamal, Longuita and María. • After our tour, we will arrive at Kuelap Citadel and Fortress , cradle of the kingdom of the Chachapoyas, being the most impressive tourist attraction in the North East of Peru. Located at 9842.52 feets / 3,000 meters above sea level. It is the city of Chachapoyas, it is the best preserved area in the region and although its architecture is more rustic than that of the Inca fortresses, they acquire a special value for the geometric decoration, for the reliefs that the outer walls show. • It is about two gigantic artificial platforms superimposed that form an oval area 656.168 yards / 600 meters long, fully walled by walls 26.24 feets / 08 meters high. • The archaeological zone called “Fortaleza” is almost impenetrable, if one takes into account that the only three entrances are narrow and lead through a passage with enormous lateral walls, towards the interior of the enclosure. At the southern end there is a circular construction called “El Tintero”, characterized by its inverted cone shape. • In addition, in the area where the Fortress is located, and occupies part of what is known as “Pueblo Alto”, or the perimeter wall of 37.72 feets / 11.5 meters high, among other unique constructions such as “El Castillo” and “El Torreón” from here you get a panoramic view of incomparable beauty. • Lunch (on your own). • Transfer to Chachapoyas city. • Arrival at the city and transfer to the Hotel / accommodation in the selected room. • Overnight in Chachapoyas.
Day 29: Gocta Waterfall – Pitaya Petroglyphs.
• Regional breakfast. • We will board our double cabin 4×4 truck, heading to the town of Cocachimba, which is only one hour and 45 minutes from Chachapoyas, on the way we will make a stop to observe the “Petroglyphs of Pitaya”: defined as rock art in high relief, of more than 3,000 years old. We will appreciate a total of 30 representations of flora, fauna and hunting scenes. • Minutes later, we will arrive at Cocachimba town, from there we will start a three-hour walk to the “Gocta Waterfall” (2332.68 feets / 711 meters high), being considered the third highest waterfall in the world after the “Del Ángel ” in Venezuela and” Tugela Falls ” in South Africa. On the way we will observe flora and fauna typical of the cloud forest. • Lunch in the area (on your own). • Return to the city of Chachapoyas. • Transfer to hotel. • Overnight in Chachapoyas.
Day 30: Chachapoyas – Jaen – Lima.
• In the morning, breakfast will be provided at the hotel. • Half day free for personal activities. • Transfer to Jaen airport in about 02 hours in a tourist transportation. • Baggage check at the airline counter. We will board the airline flight to the city of Lima. • At the airport in Lima, our Trip Peru representative will take you to the hotel. • At once you have settled at the hotel, you will have the opportunity to rest or perhaps make shopping for handicrafts, or just enjoy the city. • At night, we will offer you a Peruvian folk show, somewhere in Lima, where you can admire the different dances of Peru and their beautiful costumes. Includes Creole buffet dinner. • Overnight Lima.
Day 31: Lima (Return to your country).
• Breakfast at the hotel. • According to the departure time of your plane; our staff will transfer you to “Jorge Chávez International Airport”, We will do the check-in process: seat assignment, baggage check and boarding pass in the International airline counter to board your flight to your place of residence. End of our services
The program includes:
• Airport transfers in / out – Lima, Puno, Cusco, Puerto Maldonado and Kuelap. • 03 hotel nights in Lima city. • Dinner show in Lima city. • Transfer in / out – Paracas Bay – Nazca – Lima. • Water slider tour to Ballestas Islands and the Chandelier. • Overflight to the Nazca pampas. • Tour Cahuachi archaeological zone . • Air ticket Lima – Arequipa. • Arequipa city tour and Santa Catalina Convent. • Transfer from Arequipa to Chivay town. • Tour Yanque town. • 01 hotel night in Yanque town. • Tour Colca Canyon. • Transfer from Chivay to the city of Puno (crossing connection). • 02 hotel nights in Puno city. • Transfer through Lake Titicaca. • Tour Uros Island. • Tour Taquile Island. • Lunch in Taquile Island. • Transfer bus along the “Sun Route” from Puno to Cusco. • Tour to the Lithic Museum of Pucará, “La Raya”, Sicuani, Inca Ruins of Raqchi and Church of Andahuaylillas. • 03 hotel nights in Cusco city. • Tour Sacred Valley of the Incas. • Entrance ticket to Chinchero. • Entrance ticket to the archaeological zone of Ollantaytambo. • Buffet lunch in Sacred Valley. • 01 hotel night in Urubamba town. (Sacred Valley). • Round trip train ticket – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes • Round trip to Machu Picchu. • Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu. • Transfer in / out – Ollantaytambo – Cusco. • City tour Cusco. • Entrance ticket to Cusco´s Cathedral and Qoricancha. • Visit the archeoligical remains of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Tambomachay. • Air ticket Lima – Cusco – Iquitos – Lima. • 01 night hotel in Iquitos city. • 03 nights Lodge in Iquitos jungle. • Transfer from Nanay pier in a river boat in / out Iquitos. • Visit the flowery neighborhood , Don Pedrito Farm and Paiche farm. • Tour “Los Boras” tribe. • Tour the Piranha Hatchery. • Tour to the Chullachaki botanical garden and the Alamas indigenous tribe. • Hike to palo alto (rubber tree). • Full meals during your permanence in Iquitos. • Bus ticket Lima – Huaraz (Presidential Service). • 03 Hotel nights in Huaraz city. • Tour Callejon de Huaylas. • Entrance ticket to Huascaran National Park (Llanganuco Lagoon). • Tour Chavín de Huantar archaeological zone. • Ticket Chavin de Huantar archaeological zone and and site museum. • City tour Huaraz and entrance ticket to Wilcashuain. • Bus ticket Huaraz – Trujillo (Special Service). • 01 hotel night Trujillo city. • Tour Sun and the Moon temples and Huanchaco bay. • Entrance ticket Cahn –Chan archaeological site. • Tour The Sorcerer and –The lady of Cao complex . Transfer toChiclayo. • 02 hotel nights in Chiclayo city. • Entrance ticket to Royal Tombs of Sipan Museum. • Tour Sican Museum. • Tour Huaca Rajada,Túcume pyramids. • Bus ticket Chiclayo – Cajamarca (Special Service). • 02 hotel night in Cajamarca city. • Tour Belén complex and entrance ticket to “The Ransom room” – Belén hospital. • Tour to Ventanillas de Otuzco with entrance ticket. • Tour Kuntur Wasi archeological site. • Transfer in private car from Cajamarca to Leymebamba. • 01 hotel night in Leymebamba town. • Entrance ticket to the Leymebamba Museum. • 02 nights in Chachapoyas city. • Tour Kuelap fortress. • Round trip cable car ticket to Kuelap. • Tour and entrance to the Leymebamba museum. • Tour Gocta waterfall (does not include mules). • Entrance ticket to the Cocachimba Community. • Official Tour Guide. • Airport Taxes . • Travel assistance insurance during your visit to Peru.
Does not include:
• Food. • Tips to Guides and Porters, extras. • What is not mentioned in this program.
BOOK YOUR TRIP
We have the best hotel reservations in Cusco city and the Sacred Valley so thats the way your visit in Cusco and Machu Picchu will be unforgettable
WE ALSO RECOMMEND YOU
Agent accredited to Peruvian Tourism Organizations
About the Author
TRIP PERU. Travel Agency TOUR OPERATOR with the best travel offers within Peru.