Daily Program: Duration: 10 days / 09 nights. Touristic Attractions: Lake Monkey – Lake Apu Vitor – The Ecological Reserve – Cusco city – Sacred Valley of the Incas – Macchu Picchu.
Day 1: Lima city – Welcome to Peru.
• When you will arrive to Lima at “Jorge Chavez International Airport”, our Trip Peru representative, will be welcome and transfer you to your hotel.. • On the route, our staff will give you all the required information about your program, current currency exchange rate and give you some advice about your permanence in Peru, and resolve all question you have in there. • Hotel accommodation. • Overnight in Lima.
Day 2: Lima – Puerto Maldonado.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • Our staff will transfer you to “Jorge Chávez International Airport”, to assist you at the airline counter, to do the check-in process, assign your seats, check your luggage and obtain your boarding pass, to board your flight to Puerto Maldonado city. • After approximately 1 hour flight, you will arrive at Puerto Maldonado, where our TRIP PERU representative will be waiting for you and transfer you immediately to the boats that will take you along Madre de Dios river in approximately 01 hour until reaching the lodges located in the lush Amazon rainforest. • Installation in the chosen Lodge. • Coordination of activities for the following days. • Overnight chosen.
Day 3: Madre de Dios River – Eco Lodge – Cocha caiman.
• Breakfast at the hotel. In the lodge facilities, we can enjoy the beautiful and colorful plants such as heliconias and the possibility of seeing animals such as capybaras, alligators, aquatic turtles, herons, cormorants and carrion birds. • Then, we will hike around the tropical jungle and visit COCHA CAIMAN, a small lagoon, habitat of the black and white caiman, and we can share with our guide the communication between these species. • At sunset in the Amazon, we will have an experience of watching colorful and relaxing landscapes. • At night, we will make a visit and share the jungle wildlife listening deep in the night the infinity of melodies of birds and nature. • Overnight chosen.
Day 4: Apu Victor Lake – Monkey Island.
• Breakfast at the lodge. • We will walk through the deep forest, appreciating a varied range of flora and fauna species in the wild, identifying some types of trees such as aguaje, mahogany, chestnut, catahua, cedar, cetic, copaiba, shihuahuaco that support the animal population and human in the Amazon rainforest. • On this route, you can sometimes see some mammals, such as sachavaca, huagana; rodents like giant otter, capybara, majaz, armadillo; primates such as the howling monkey, puffin, lion and capuchin monkey; reptiles like iguana and slang; as well as amphibians, including toads and birds such as the dark-legged turkey, the partridge, the golden parakeet, and the blue yellow and red macaws. • Among the variety of insects, we can see butterflies, beetles (coleoptera), crickets, cicadas, ants, centipedes and millipedes of various species. • We will arrive at Apu Victor Lake surrounded by huge swamps and giant trees. After a long walk, we will arrive at the watch tower of Amazonas, from which we will enjoy a panoramic view of the lake. We will observe parrots, macaws, toucans, camungos, herons, Opisthocomus hoazin, alligators and turtles, etc. • Island of the monkeys.- It is a place in the jungle where a great variety of primates coexist, such as the maquisapa, capuchin monkey, puffin and lion; some of them will share with us this visit and mutual experience. • Overnight chosen.
Day 5: Puerto Maldonado – Cusco (capital of the Inca Empire).
• Breakfast at the hotel. • At the scheduled time we will transfer you from the lodge, back to the city of Puerto Maldonado, to board the plane that will transfer you to the city of Cusco. • Assistance at the airline counter, to check-i, assign your seats, check your luggage and obtain your boarding pass to Cusco city. -Arrival at Cusco city. • At the airport in Cusco, our TRIP PERU representative will take you to the hotel, our staff will inform you of everything related to your stay in the Imperial City of Cusco. • You can explore the city, on your own. • Overnight in Cusco.
Day 6: Sacred valley of the Incas tour.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • In the morning, we will transfer you through the sacred valley and along the Urubamba River, where you can appreciate beautiful landscapes until arriving at the town of Chinchero at (12,342.51 feet / 3,762meters above sea level ). There, you will enjoy a craft center where you will be received by the local people; and visit the main square and its colonial church. • We will continue with our trip. We will go to Ollantaytambo, one of the most important towns in the Sacred Valley of the Incas and this is the only place that preserves its Inca urban design. However, “Ollantay” has its own charms. • At the indicated time, we will go to the town of Urubamba. • Overnight in the Sacred Valley.
Day 7: Machu Picchu tour.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • We will transfer from the hotel located in the Sacred Valley to the Ollantaytambo train station to board the tourist class train to the town of Aguas Calientes. • The impressive trip lasts an hour and a half; and you will enjoy the indescribable scenery from the andes to the low jungle, and you will also enjoy the excellent service on the train. • Upon arrival at the train station in Aguas Calientes, we will board a bus up the mountain and arrive at the archaeological site of Machu Picchu. (7,972.44 feet / 2,430 meters above sea level).
MACHU PICCHU: At the site, we will visit the Inca palaces, towers, Intihuatana, the palace of three windows, the central plaza, platforms, the condor palace and cells, as well as the impressive view of the Huayna Picchu mountain. • At the indicated time, we will take a bus to go down again to the town of Aguas Calientes. • We will board the train from the town of Aguas Calientes to the Ollantaytambo train station and then to the city of Cusco in a special reserved transport. All this movement will take about 03 hours. (approx). • Arrival to Cusco city ( 11,151.57 feet / 3,399 meters above sea level) and transfer to the hotel, it will be accommodated according to the reservation you made. • Overnight in Cusco.
Day 8: Imperial Cusco city tour.
• Breakfast at the hotel. CITY TOUR: We will visit the monumental and historical part of the ancient city of Cusco. Along the city and El Sol Avenue is the main square, where we will be able to appreciate the religious complex of the Cathedral and the Temple of the Qoricancha . • Close to the city, is Sacsayhuaman archaeological park, with huge megalithic stone structures and nearby we can see places such as Q’enqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay, which are part of this huge archaeological complex. • Overnight in Cusco.
Day 9: Cusco – Free Day.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • Free day to do personal activities. • We recommend to visit the Inca Museum and the monastery of la Merced • Overnight.
Day 10: Cusco – Lima (Return to your country).
• Breakfast at the hotel. • According to the time of your itinerary; we will transfer you to at Cusco Airport. We will do the check-in process: seat assignment, baggage check and boarding pass printed • Later you will have a flight to Lima. • When you will arrive to Lima, our TRIP PERU representative; will be assist you in the International airline counter to board your flight to your place of residence. End of our services
The program includes:
• Airport transfers in / out – Lima, Madre de Dios and Cusco. • Air ticket Lima – Madre de Dios. • 01 hotel night in Lima city. • 03 nights at Puerto Maldonado lodge. • Transfer by boat through the Madre de Dios river. • Tour Monkeys Island and Caiman lake. • Tour and walk to Lake Apu Vitor. • Full meals during your permanence in the jungle. • Air ticket Puerto Maldonado – Cusco. • 04 hotel nights in Cusco city. • Tour Sacred Valley of the Incas. • Entrance ticket to Chinchero. • Entrance ticket to the archaeological zone of Ollantaytambo. • Buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley. • 01 hotel night in Urubamba town (Sacred Valley). • Round trip train ticket – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes • Round trip transfer to Machu Picchu. • Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu. • Transfer in / out – Ollantaytambo – Cusco. • City tour Cusco. • Entrance ticket to the Cusco´s Cathedral and Qoricancha. • Visit the archeological remains of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Tambomachay. • Official Tour Guide. • Airport Taxes. • Travel assistance insurance during your visit to Peru.
Does not include:
• Food. • Tips to Guides and Porters, extras. • What is not mentioned in this program.
BOOK YOUR TRIP
We have the best hotel reservations in Cusco city and the Sacred Valley so thats the way your visit in Cusco and Machu Picchu will be unforgettable
WE ALSO RECOMMEND YOU
Agent accredited to Peruvian Tourism Organizations
About the Author
TRIP PERU. Travel Agency TOUR OPERATOR with the best travel offers within Peru.