Daily Program: Duration: 07 days / 06 nights. Touristic Attractions: Cusco city – Inca Sacred Valley – Machu Picchu- Rainbow Mountain.
Day 1: Lima city – Welcome to Peru.
• When you will arrive to Lima at “Jorge Chavez International Airport”, our Trip Peru representative, will be welcome and transfer you to your hotel. • On the route, our staff will give you all the required information about your program, current currency exchange rate and give you some advice about your permanence in Peru, and resolve all question you have in there. • Hotel accommodation. • Overnight in Lima.
Day 2: Lima – Cusco (capital of the Inca Empire).
• Breakfast at the hotel. • According with the transfer time, our staff will be take you to “Jorge Chavez International Airport” to take the plane to Cusco. We will do the check-in process: seat assignment, baggage check and boarding pass printed You will board the flight to Cusco city. It takes just 01 hour flight • Arrival at “Velasco Astete Airport” in Cusco city ( 11151.57 feet / 3,399 meters above sea level) , our Trip Peru representative, will be transfer you to the hotel, according your reservation you did. • Overnight in Cusco.
Day 3: Tour Sacred valley of the Incas.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • In the morning, we will transfer you through the sacred valley and along the Urubamba River, where you can appreciate beautiful landscapes until arriving at the town of Chinchero at (12,342.51 feet / 3,762meters above sea level ). There, you will enjoy a craft center where you will be received by the local people; and visit the main square and its colonial church. • We will continue with our trip. We will go to Ollantaytambo, one of the most important towns in the Sacred Valley of the Incas and this is the only place that preserves its Inca urban design. However, “Ollantay” has its own charms. • At the indicated time, we will go to the town of Urubamba. • Overnight in the Sacred Valley.
Day 4: Machu Picchu tour.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • We will transfer from the hotel located in the Sacred Valley to the Ollantaytambo train station to board the tourist class train to the town of Aguas Calientes. • The impressive trip lasts an hour and a half; and you will enjoy the indescribable scenery from the andes to the low jungle, and you will also enjoy the excellent service on the train. • Upon arrival at the train station in Aguas Calientes, we will board a bus up the mountain and arrive at the archaeological site of Machu Picchu. (7,972.44 feet / 2,430 meters above sea level).
MACHU PICCHU: At the site, we will visit the Inca palaces, towers, Intihuatana, the palace of three windows, the central plaza, platforms, the condor palace and cells, as well as the impressive view of the Huayna Picchu mountain. • At the indicated time, we will take a bus to go down again to the town of Aguas Calientes. • We will board the train from the town of Aguas Calientes to the Ollantaytambo train station and then to the city of Cusco in a special reserved transport. All this movement will take about 03 hours. (approx) • Arrival to Cusco city (11,151.57 feet / 3,399 meters above sea level) and transfer to the hotel, it will be accommodated according to the reservation you made. • Overnight in Cusco.
Day 5: Cusco – Morning City Tour ( half day).
• Breakfast at the hotel. CITY TOUR: We will visit the monumental and historical part of the ancient city of Cusco. Along the city and El Sol Avenue is the main square, where we will be able to appreciate the religious complex of the Cathedral and the Temple of the Qoricancha . • Close to the city, is Sacsayhuaman archaeological park, with huge megalithic stone structures and nearby we can see places such as Q’enqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay, which are part of this huge archaeological complex. • Overnight in Cusco.
Day 6: Vinicunca Mountain Tour – The Rainbow Mountain.
• Around 03:30 am, we will pick you up from the hotel in Cusco to make the trip to the town of Qollasuyo, southern part of ancient Quechua Cuzco, which was an important part of the Tawantinsuyo. We will travel for 04 hours by bus.We will pass through the town of Checacupe, Pitumarka and finally we will arrive at Quechuyno, where we will start the walk, and then we will have breakfast. • After a briefing, we will start our tour at the foot of Ausangate mountain, a climb of approximately 03 hours to the highest point of the red hill “Vinicunca”. (17060.36 feet / 5,200 meters above sea level ) . • During this journey, we will have the opportunity to see the different varieties of South American camelids. • Once we reach the red hill, you will enough time to take pictures of exciting views or meditate on this enigmatic place. We will continue with our 03 – hour – descent to the initial point of the trek (Quechuyno), where we will have lunch. • Finally, we will return to Cusco. • Dinner (on your own) • Overnight Cusco.
Day 7: Cusco – Lima (Return to your country).
• Breakfast at the hotel. • According to the time of your itinerary; we will transfer you to at Cusco Airport. We will do the check-in process: seat assignment, baggage check and boarding pass printed • Later you will have a flight to Lima. • When you will arrive to Lima, our TRIP PERU representative; will be assist you in the International airline counter to board your flight to your place of residence. End of our services
The program includes:
• Airport transfers in / out – Lima and Cusco. • Round trip air ticket Lima – Cusco – Lima. • 01 hotel night in Lima city. • 04 hotel nights in Cusco city. • Tour Sacred Valley of the Incas. • Entrance ticket to Chinchero. • Entrance ticket to the archaeological zone of Ollantaytambo. • Buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley. • 01 hotel night in Urubamba (Sacred Valley). • Round trip train ticket – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes • Round trip transfer to Machu Picchu. • Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu. • Transfer in / out – Ollantaytambo – Cusco. • City tour Cusco. • Entrance ticket to the Cusco´s Cathedral and Qoricancha. • Visit the archeological remains of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Tambomachay. • Excursion to Rainbow mountain (Vinicunca). • Breakfast and tourist lunch in Cusipata. • Entrance ticket to Rainbow mountain. • Official Tour guide. • Airport Taxes. • Travel assistance insurance during your visit to Peru.
Does not include:
• Food. • Tips to Guides and Porters, extras. • Horses and poles for tracking the Vinicunca mountain. • What is not mentioned in this program.
BOOK YOUR TRIP
We have the best hotel reservations in Cusco city and the Sacred Valley so thats the way your visit in Cusco and Machu Picchu will be unforgettable
WE ALSO RECOMMEND YOU
WE ALSO RECOMMEND YOU
Agent accredited to Peruvian Tourism Organizations
About the Author
TRIP PERU. Travel Agency TOUR OPERATOR with the best travel offers within Peru.