Daily Program: Duration: 10 days / 09 nights. Touristic Attractions: Cusco city – Sacred Valley of the Incas – Macchu Picchu –Iquitos Jungle.
Day 1: Lima city – Welcome to Peru.
• When you will arrive to Lima at “Jorge Chavez International Airport”, our Trip Peru representative, will be welcome and transfer you to your hotel.. • On the route, our staff will give you all the required information about your program, current currency exchange rate and give you some advice about your permanence in Peru, and resolve all question you have in there. • Hotel accommodation. • Overnight in Lima.
Day 2: Lima – Cusco (capital of the Inca Empire).
• Breakfast at the hotel. • According with the transfer time, our staff will be take you to “Jorge Chavez International Airport” to take the plane to cusco. We will do the check-in process: seat assignment, baggage check and boarding pass printed You will board the flight to cusco city. It takes just 01 hour flight. • Arrival at “Velasco Astete Airport” in Cusco city, our Trip Peru representative, will be transfer you to the hotel, according your reservation you did. • Overnight in Cusco.
Day 3: Sacred valley of the Incas tour.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • In the morning, we will transfer you through the sacred valley and along the Urubamba River, where you can appreciate beautiful landscapes until arriving at the town of Chinchero at (12,342.51 feet / 3,762meters above sea level ). There, you will enjoy a craft center where you will be received by the local people; and visit the main square and its colonial church. • We will continue with our trip. We will go to Ollantaytambo, one of the most important towns in the Sacred Valley of the Incas and this is the only place that preserves its Inca urban design. However, “Ollantay” has its own charms. • At the indicated time, we will go to the town of Urubamba. • Overnight in the Sacred Valley.
Day 4: Machu Picchu tour.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • We will transfer from the hotel located in the Sacred Valley to the Ollantaytambo train station to board the tourist class train to the town of Aguas Calientes. • The impressive trip lasts an hour and a half; and you will enjoy the indescribable scenery from the andes to the low jungle, and you will also enjoy the excellent service on the train. • Upon arrival at the train station in Aguas Calientes, we will board a bus up the mountain and arrive at the archaeological site of Machu Picchu. (7,972.44 feet / 2,430 meters above sea level).
MACHU PICCHU: At the site, we will visit the Inca palaces, towers, Intihuatana, the palace of three windows, the central plaza, platforms, the condor palace and cells, as well as the impressive view of the Huayna Picchu mountain. • At the indicated time, we will take a bus to go down again to the town of Aguas Calientes. • We will board the train from the town of Aguas Calientes to the Ollantaytambo train station and then to the city of Cusco in a special reserved transport. All this movement will take about 03 hours. (approx) • Arrival to Cusco city ( 11,151.57 feet / 3,399 meters above sea level) and transfer to the hotel, it will be accommodated according to the reservation you made. • Overnight in Cusco.
Day 5: Imperial Cusco city tour.
• Breakfast at the hotel. CITY TOUR: We will visit the monumental and historical part of the ancient city of Cusco. Along the city and El Sol Avenue is the main square, where we will be able to appreciate the religious complex of the Cathedral and the Temple of the Qoricancha. • Close to the city, is Sacsayhuaman archaeological park, with huge megalithic stone structures and nearby we can see places such as Q’enqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay, which are part of this huge archaeological complex. • Overnight in Cusco.
Day 6: Cusco – Iquitos – The Boras Tribe – Lodge.
• Breakfast at the hotel. • According to the transfer time, our staff will take you to “Velasco Astete Airport” to take the plane to Lima and then to connecting flight available to Iquitos city. We will do the check-in process: seat assignment, baggage check and boarding pass. You will board the flight to the city of Lima. -Arrival at “Jorge Chávez International Airport” in Lima city, our Trip Peru representative will help you board the immediate connecting flight to Iquitos. – Arrival at Iquitos airport, our TRIP PERU representative will take you to our boat at the Nanay deck, from there we will navigate the Amazon River, where we will see the confluence of the Nanay and Amazon rivers, where pink and gray dolphins are also appreciated. • We will visit the flowery neighborhood – Fundo Don Pedrito and the Paiches kennel. • We will appreciate the Victoria Regia lily. • Visit to the Boras indigenous tribe, customs and typical dances. • Welcome and check – in at the Lodge. • Lunch. • Free afternoon: We will enjoy the infrastructures of the hostel such as a pool, slide and two viewpoints places • Dinner. • Night walk in which our guide will narrate legends of the jungle. • Overnight chosen.
Day 7: Trapiche – Pirañas Park – Monkey Island.
Canoe ride to observe and listen to the great variety of birds. • Breakfast. • Walk to Trapiche, where the sugar cane juice is extracted, tasting. • Lunch. • Visit to the Piranha Park: Observation of animals (owls, snakes, psophiidae, etc.); Piranha fishing; Canoe ride to appreciate several monkeys on the island. • Dinner. • Overnight chosen.
Day 8: Gen Gen Community – Botanical Garden.
• Breakfast. • Visit to the Gen Gen community and Centro Fuerte to learn about their customs. • Entrance to Chullachaki Botanical Garden and The Alamas indigenous tribe. • Lunch. • Walk through the jungle until you reach Palo Alto (lupuna), the rubber tree, among other trees and medicinal plants. • Dinner. • Overnight chosen.
Day 9: The Jibaros – Iquitos – Lima.
• Breakfast. • Visit to the Jibaros tribe, who used to practice skull reductions. • Lunch. • Transfer to Iquitos city. • In there we will do , the Iquitos city tour, that includes : The main square, cathedral, the Iron House that it was made by the Eiffel plans and the River Boulevard • Transfer to the Iquitos airport to board the plane to Lima city. • Arrival at “Jorge Chavez Airport” in Lima city , and then our representative will be transfer you to your hotel. • After the hotel instalation, you can explore the city, by your own •Overnight in Lima.
Day 10: Lima (Return to your country).
• Breakfast at the hotel. • According to the time of your itinerary; we will transfer you at “Jorge Chávez International Airport”. We will do the check-in process: seat assignment, baggage check and boarding pass in the International airline counter to board your flight to your place of residence. End of our services
The program includes:
• Airport transfers in / out – Lima, Cusco and Iquitos. • Air ticket Lima – Cusco – Lima. • 02 hotel nights in Lima city. • 03 hotel nights in Cusco city. • Tour Sacred Valley of the Incas. • Entrance ticket to Chinchero. • Entrance ticket to the archaeological zone of Ollantaytambo. • Buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley. • 01 hotel night in Urubamba town .(Sacred Valley). • Round trip train ticket – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes • Round trip to Machu Picchu. • Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu. • Transfer in / out – Ollantaytambo – Cusco. • City tour Cusco. • Entrance ticket to Cusco´s Cathedral and Qoricancha. • Visit the archeological remains of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Tambomachay. • Air ticket Lima – Iquitos – Lima. • 03 nights at Iquitos lodge. • Transfer from Nanay pier in a river boat in / out Iquitos. • Visit the flowery neighborhood, Don Pedrito Farm and Paiche farm. • Tour to the Tribe “Los Boras”. • Tour Piranha Hatchery. • Tour to the Chullachaki botanical garden and the Alamas indigenous tribe. • Hike to palo alto (rubber tree). • Full meals during your visit to Iquitos. • Official Tour guide. • Airport Taxes. • Travel assistance insurance during your visit to Peru.
Does not include:
• Food. • Tips to Guides and Porters, extras. • What is not mentioned in this program.
BOOK YOUR TRIP
We have the best hotel reservations in Cusco city and the Sacred Valley so thats the way your visit in Cusco and Machu Picchu will be unforgettable
WE ALSO RECOMMEND YOU
Agent accredited to Peruvian Tourism Organizations
About the Author
TRIP PERU. Travel Agency TOUR OPERATOR with the best travel offers within Peru.